Wednesday, May 13, 2009



On the way back from Camrose, we stopped at a slough to take sunset photos. The light was perfect. As the sun sank, the grass started to glow a golden yellow. It was worth getting my shoes soaked and freezing the rest of the way home.

The title of this blog is actually taken from an Eden Ahbez song. I didn't really understand what was meant by "When the sun goes BOOM" until we visited the Philippines and later Costa Rica. In the tropics, sunrises and sunsets are very sudden, dramatic events. I suppose prairie sunsets can also be that way sometimes.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Very Nice Picture, what a great moment you catch with your camera....

I have seen more beautys on your log...

Good work..

Eric

Andrea said...

Thank-you Eric. I see many photos I like on your blog as well!