Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have a billion things that I should be doing, but I couldn't let this evening slip by without taking the new lens for a spin. This wide angle lens is supposed to be the landscape photographer's weapon of choice. It sure doesn't disappoint! We went to a farm near Wakaw, SK. I was hoping for a spectacular sunset, but the sky foiled my plans by being, frankly, about as boring as it's possible for a sky to be. It didn't matter... There were more than enough things to photograph - marshes, hills, green pastures, and dandelion fields. If I had felt like swapping over to the macro, I would have had wildflowers, frogs and a couple of strange insects. There were also birds galore. I'll have to return before I move to Ontario - someday when I have more time, my rubber boots and some mosquito repellant!

No comments: