Friday, September 11, 2009

Here is a closeup of one of the white flowers I photographed on the morning with "magical light". Sadly, it's probably the last photo I will post on my blog before the exams. I have a couple more that were ready for posting, but they're older photos (from before I left SK), and looking at them now, I really don't like them all that much.

A week from today, my stupid exams will be over. I don't work next weekend, and I intend to take the camera somewhere interesting and take a lot of photos. If I pass, it will be a great celebration. If I fail, it will be much-needed therapy. Either way, I hope to have something interesting to post.

Speaking of interesting posts, Moosh has some concerns with the picture I posted of him yawning. He worries about ending up as a LOLcat - a legitimate concern, I guess. LOLcat stardom would be the ultimate humiliation for a cat as dignified as Moosh.

No comments: