Saturday, October 17, 2009

I photographed these berries in my yard about a month ago. I had been meaning to photograph them for a while, and I still think I should take a better picture of them. The problem is that they grow between my house and my neighbor's where the light is always bad. I always catch the sun shining on the berries at inopportune moments, like when I'm rushing off to work.

Graem advised me that this photo is not in sharp enough focus to post. I scrutinized it closely, zooming in and out... To be honest, it seems to be in sharp focus to me. Maybe I'm just blind. The monochrome version of this photo is very interesting. It is posted on Red Bubble. The color version reminds me of the chemistry sets we had in first year university for building molecules. The berries are carbon atoms, and the branches are bonds.

No comments: