Monday, October 12, 2009

Viewing the archives of this blog, I just realized I have already posted as much in October as I did in all of September. It's nice to be done with exams! The light and weather were fairly good today, but a sick cat prevented me from taking any new photos (or doing much of anything else, really). My work schedule is such that there probably won't be any new shutter clicks for the next 2 weeks, but I think I have enough photos stored up to sustain the blog through the drought.

Here's my favorite photo from yesterday. It's amazing what a bit of light can do. This scene looked fairly drab through the viewfinder until the sun came out from behind the clouds. Then... instant magic! I clicked away, hoping I could manage not to screw up the focus and/or the exposure. One or two of my shots turned out alright.

No comments: