Sunday, November 15, 2009

A double post today! Partly it's to mitigate the fact that I'll be in Saskatoon for 10 days and won't be bringing my camera. I haven't decided whether to bring the portable hard drive or not... Probably not as I'm already drowning in worries about all of the things I need to take and will probably forget, and the fact that I am only one person and can only carry so much luggage. Partly I'm taking advantage of the fact that Blogger's upload mechanism seems faster than usual tonight, and partly I'm just bored and depressed and posting a pretty picture on the internet makes time stand still for a moment.

This shot was taken in my backyard a few days ago... Maybe even this weekend - I've lost track. I was experimenting with very shallow depth of field, and my ratio of misses to hits was quite high. Even the shots that were in focus often had blurry thick stems right in front of the subject that I somehow missed through the viewfinder.

I was going to post this to Red Bubble. Graem thought the Red Bubble crowd wouldn't care for it. I guess we'll never know, as the random number generator told me to post it here. He suggested that if I did post it to Red Bubble, its title should be "Ganglion".

No comments: