Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A long time ago, Graem warned me that I must not blog like a kitten parent... And I do admit being irritated and bored by people who tirelessly post photos and blog about their (human) children as though the rest of the world is supposed to care. Despite all of that, I sure am feeling like a proud kitten parent these days. We have had some nice fall weather, and I have discovered that I like taking portraits and action shots of the cats almost as much as I like flower and insect macros!

Here is Synder... This is a rare photo that shows off how his coat is actually reddish when the sun shines on it. Synder, as usual, cares nothing about posing. He is giving the camera his look of studied nonchalance.

I will (probably) post a non-feline photo tomorrow.

No comments: