Tuesday, July 7, 2009


I have officially moved to Ontario now. I'm posting from my own computer, in my own house, on my own internet connection which was just established yesterday. I suppose I could say a lot about the move and my first impressions of Ontario... but I really don't want to. Suffice it to say that I don't cope well with moving, and even the most seamless of moves would leave me a little bit stressed. This move, while it could have been worse, has given me a new-found appreciation of things I previously took for granted - like water, electricity, and a bed to sleep in at night. Now that I finally have those things, an internet connection and time for photography are really gravy.

Work and life are conspiring to do me in right now, but I do have a nice archive of photos from before I left Saskatoon, and some new ones I've taken here. I should be able to continue with the (sort-of) daily posting from now on. So, welcome back, blog readership of... probably zero. Here is the best macro shot I have taken of a fly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I read you nearly (well nearly) every day. I enjoy your blog very much.