Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I was going to post this photo on Red Bubble, but my new photos aren't getting any views there lately. I thought that maybe people were out enjoying the nice weather instead of viewing photos on the computer... but my old photos are still getting several views/day... so I don't know what it is. I decided to post these basking flowers on my blog instead. Nobody views these photos either, but for some reason I enjoy posting them and writing about them.

I had to do a rather unorthodox custom crop on this photo. I think its final dimensions worked out to be something like 9X8. There was a very distracting green leaf on the right-hand side, but any of the standard crops destroyed the composition.

The temperature has been up in the mid 30s all week, and it has been nice to get out a bit with the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I view your photos and enjoy your blog immensely. Keep at it! It brightens my day!